3.1

I buy an item. The weight at website show 0.94kg. When i received my parcel, the item squashed. I request to return the item. When I deliver back the item to ezbuy using Pos laju .The weight is only 0.72kg?

买了一个卫生间置物架主体全部,网上的重量是0.94kg ,收到时却被压扁了,经过客户的回应,我选择寄回了,到了pos laju所称的重量居然是0.72kg,怎么会有差异?我认为重量不老实,有隐藏。

Dapati berat di laman web 0.94kg adalah berbeza semasa saya kirim balik barang yang kemek kepada ezbuy iaitu 0.72kg.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of cadbury habitat shelf from Ezbuy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ezbuy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most purchase is easy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ezbuy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ezbuy?

Comments

Mine even worst. They charge me extra 1kg!