I have good experience with ezbuy so far, until recently.I have a bad buy from merchant which was a very bad product.

But when i raised dispute to ezbuy, after many emails and calls, they side with the merchant. The merchant is obviously giving me a *** product and I paid a high price for it. When i asked for refund and return, instead of the easy process ezBuy advertised, now i am still unable to return and refund, and stuck with a badly manufactured product which is not as advertised on Taobao. Greatly disappointed with the level of service.

Also there is no insurance or other means to protect the customers. When i use eBay and other shopping website, i am able to return and refund without question. After spending 1700 rmb on 1 *** product, I am stuck with it.

There is not enough protection for customers.I bought thousand of dollars of items from ezbuy, this time i am very disappointed with the service.

Review about: Ezbuy Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ezbuy?

Comments

mervinwong
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1291355

Hi there, please help me to sign this petition:

Ezbuy - No Respond Purchase Ezbuy "Order No.: MG90611035641 Huawei Phone Battery Becky Huawei glory 4 a really original battery for free play SCL-TL00 SCL-CL00/AL00 mobile panels boxed---QR code verification--(imported batteries) Product from China It took..." Read more Ezbuy try to push blame to user (Prime Annual) Ezbuy "I looked at my ezbuy prime wishlist and i thought got 6 wishlist instead 3 wishlist . Chatted with thier customer service officer told me that i am not entitled..." Read more High shipping fee at ezbuy Ezbuy "High shipping fee as i have buy item few time this time i buy 3 item total 6 kg but they charge 12kg for only 3 children toy item total..." Read more Ezbuy - Dishonest deal - charge $24 for a $5.76 product Ezbuy "Bought pencils - music theme. There were two categories, pencils made in US costing $24/set and pencils made in china costing $5.76/set. The description were different for both...so I ordered..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more