Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought 2 bralette and the total is RM26.97. After 2 months of a string of problems with the order, they said they can't ship them to me and wanted to refund my money which I agreed.

The total amount that I paid was RM26.97, but they refunded me just RM11.44 with this message "The actual price of this item is RM 11.44, refund RM 11.44 to your available amount." WHAT THE *** EZBUY? If you look at the screenshot below, just ONE of the bralette already costs RM 11.71 and I ordered and paid for TWO of them which I never received. I PAID RM26.97 AND YOU REFUND RM11.44??? Wow nice way to scam your customers you *** scammer company ezbuy!

I've tried to contact them multiple times via their "online chat" and no one actually replies! I've even mailed them and no reply either. What can I do now? To everyone reading, NEVER EVER BUY from this website EZBUY.

I've been an avid online shopper for years and I've never seen a worse site who outright scams like this, with such shitty service and support. I hope your unscrupulous company goes bankrupt and all you scammers working in that company gets sued one day!!

Review about: Ezbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Paid in full never received items and ezbuy doesnt refund.

Comments