Thatcher, Arizona
Resolved
3.4
Additional Fees

I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception I inspected the phone and notice a big red patches that is not ignorable and gap on the fingerprint sensor area so feedback the problem to both ezbuy and Itronic Mobile (there is a Itronic Mobile warranty card in the box). Itronic Mobile replied me the very same day that I need to work this thru ezbuy. I also claimed ahead that I do not want 1-to-1 replacement rather than screen repair. I at last receive reply from ezbuy on 17th Aug after I trigger them another time. Upon confirmation from ezbuy on 18th Aug, I ship the phone to them on 19th Aug with POS Laju and ezbuy received the phone on on 23rd Aug 2016.

I receive the 2nd delivery notification on 22nd Sept 2016 and received the phone on 24th Sept 2016. They did not send me a new phone but the original phone with the screen replaced. The repair is too horrible that the edges of the phone covered with glues. Scratches introduced to the back cover. Screen was placed with a little tilt that visible gaps could be seen around the edges. There is a little crack induced to the front frame of the phone too due to the screen removal. And the worst, the screen is not fully glued down and leaving a full gap on the side and light is emitting out from the side (most visibly seen on the last photo).

I feedback the defect to ezbuy on the same day; 24th Sept. After continuous poking ezbuy offered a RM209 refund to the ezbuy account on 6th Oct claiming that phone supplier; Itronic Mobile will not make 1-to-1 replacement. I rejected it after that with reason that it don't make sense with it. Do I need to send the phone to local phone supplier to get the phone fixed? How about the warranty after that??

On 7th Oct 2016, I started with bad review on Itronic Mobiles facebook believing that all the fault are on Itronic Mobiles. At the end of the day, Itronic Mobiles claimed that I used the phone for a month before I return the phone and rejected one-to-one replacement on a phone that was used for a month. They sold the phone to ezbuy on 4th Aug and only receive the phone from ezbuy for repair on 5th Sept. ezbuy had delayed the process between.

Until the last reply from ezbuy on 10th Oct, I had not hear back from them although I continue to pursue for a disposition. The phone is still left in the box since the phone screen is not properly fit until today. :(

Well, both party have the responsible to blame one. if Itronic Mobiles had repaired the phone properly, I will not give so much trouble on ezbuy. Due to the both irresponsibility, consumer had to bear the pain at the end. (frustrated)

This is how I had bluntly complained Itronic Mobiles:

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ezbuy and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about xiaomi redmi note 3 cell phone from Ezbuy was payment introduced extra charges other than shipment fee, after sale service is bad and repair quality is bad , but reviewer liked purchase is easy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ezbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Ezbuy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ezbuy?

Comments

usheauyun
George Town, Penang, Malaysia #1267955

All these actually had to blame on Itronic Mobile instead of merely on ezbuy.1st sending out defective + repaired phone.

2nd refused replacement.3rd repaired the phone with more defects.

Tanjung Tokong, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia #1248228

Sigh....After complaints for a month+ , ezbuy at last asked me to post the phone to them (Cheras) for second time.

And who knows what is going on to POS Laju, the phone is disappearing at Cheras POS Laju!!! The tracking stopped at Cheras POS Laju for 3 weeks and after complaints POS Laju at last called back and claimed that the item could be missing by now.

*** thing.

This is going from bad to worse - from having a bad phone to nothing at all now!!!If this issue was fixed on the first return this will not end up this way.

Ezbuy Malaysia is the worst!They keep pending my orders for weeks and never place them until i constantly call them everyday.

Finally, items arrived at their warehouse. I thought it was ok but then, same thing happens. They keep pending inspection and refuse to proceed/clear it. When i sent enquiries, they ignored it completely.

What is the use of keeping our items in warehouse? It's been pending inspection for weeks now and they still refuse to do anything. Not only that, i find that their warehouse staff might be 'unclean'. I'm not only losing one of my items, i also lost keychain that came with the handbag and also the free gift selfie stand.

Email them also no reply.So irresponsible.

Such an irresponsible agent. Should not purchase thru ezbuy.