I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception I inspected the phone and notice a big red patches that is not ignorable and gap on the fingerprint sensor area so feedback the problem to both ezbuy and Itronic Mobile (there is a Itronic Mobile warranty card in the box). Itronic Mobile replied me the very same day that I need to work this thru ezbuy. I also claimed ahead that I do not want 1-to-1 replacement rather than screen repair. I at last receive reply from ezbuy on 17th Aug after I trigger them another time. Upon confirmation from ezbuy on 18th Aug, I ship the phone to them on 19th Aug with POS Laju and ezbuy received the phone on on 23rd Aug 2016.
I receive the 2nd delivery notification on 22nd Sept 2016 and received the phone on 24th Sept 2016. They did not send me a new phone but the original phone with the screen replaced. The repair is too horrible that the edges of the phone covered with glues. Scratches introduced to the back cover. Screen was placed with a little tilt that visible gaps could be seen around the edges. There is a little crack induced to the front frame of the phone too due to the screen removal. And the worst, the screen is not fully glued down and leaving a full gap on the side and light is emitting out from the side (most visibly seen on the last photo).
I feedback the defect to ezbuy on the same day; 24th Sept. After continuous poking ezbuy offered a RM209 refund to the ezbuy account on 6th Oct claiming that phone supplier; Itronic Mobile will not make 1-to-1 replacement. I rejected it after that with reason that it don't make sense with it. Do I need to send the phone to local phone supplier to get the phone fixed? How about the warranty after that??
On 7th Oct 2016, I started with bad review on Itronic Mobiles facebook believing that all the fault are on Itronic Mobiles. At the end of the day, Itronic Mobiles claimed that I used the phone for a month before I return the phone and rejected one-to-one replacement on a phone that was used for a month. They sold the phone to ezbuy on 4th Aug and only receive the phone from ezbuy for repair on 5th Sept. ezbuy had delayed the process between.
Until the last reply from ezbuy on 10th Oct, I had not hear back from them although I continue to pursue for a disposition. The phone is still left in the box since the phone screen is not properly fit until today. :(
Well, both party have the responsible to blame one. if Itronic Mobiles had repaired the phone properly, I will not give so much trouble on ezbuy. Due to the both irresponsibility, consumer had to bear the pain at the end. (frustrated)
This is how I had bluntly complained Itronic Mobiles:
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Purchase is easy
- Shipment is fast
- Reliabile delivery
- Reasonable price
What I disliked
- Payment introduced extra charges other than shipment fee
- After sale service is bad
- Repair quality is bad
- Not responsible
- Did not follow claimed return policy
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."