I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception I inspected the phone and notice a big red patches that is not ignorable and gap on the fingerprint sensor area so feedback the problem to both ezbuy and Itronic Mobile (there is a Itronic Mobile warranty card in the box). Itronic Mobile replied me the very same day that I need to work this thru ezbuy. I also claimed ahead that I do not want 1-to-1 replacement rather than screen repair. I at last receive reply from ezbuy on 17th Aug after I trigger them another time. Upon confirmation from ezbuy on 18th Aug, I ship the phone to them on 19th Aug with POS Laju and ezbuy received the phone on on 23rd Aug 2016.
I receive the 2nd delivery notification on 22nd Sept 2016 and received the phone on 24th Sept 2016. They did not send me a new phone but the original phone with the screen replaced. The repair is too horrible that the edges of the phone covered with glues. Scratches introduced to the back cover. Screen was placed with a little tilt that visible gaps could be seen around the edges. There is a little crack induced to the front frame of the phone too due to the screen removal. And the worst, the screen is not fully glued down and leaving a full gap on the side and light is emitting out from the side (most visibly seen on the last photo).
I feedback the defect to ezbuy on the same day; 24th Sept. After continuous poking ezbuy offered a RM209 refund to the ezbuy account on 6th Oct claiming that phone supplier; Itronic Mobile will not make 1-to-1 replacement. I rejected it after that with reason that it don't make sense with it. Do I need to send the phone to local phone supplier to get the phone fixed? How about the warranty after that??
On 7th Oct 2016, I started with bad review on Itronic Mobiles facebook believing that all the fault are on Itronic Mobiles. At the end of the day, Itronic Mobiles claimed that I used the phone for a month before I return the phone and rejected one-to-one replacement on a phone that was used for a month. They sold the phone to ezbuy on 4th Aug and only receive the phone from ezbuy for repair on 5th Sept. ezbuy had delayed the process between.
Until the last reply from ezbuy on 10th Oct, I had not hear back from them although I continue to pursue for a disposition. The phone is still left in the box since the phone screen is not properly fit until today. :(
Well, both party have the responsible to blame one. if Itronic Mobiles had repaired the phone properly, I will not give so much trouble on ezbuy. Due to the both irresponsibility, consumer had to bear the pain at the end. (frustrated)
This is how I had bluntly complained Itronic Mobiles:
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Purchase is easy
- Shipment is fast
- Reliabile delivery
- Reasonable price
What I disliked
- Payment introduced extra charges other than shipment fee
- After sale service is bad
- Repair quality is bad
- Not responsible
- Did not follow claimed return policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."