I bought & paid for a 3.5 liter thermos flask thru Ezbuy, but received a 3.0 liter one instead.Water test shows leaking(see attached pic).
Informed them thru email & have delivery item retrieved when my next purchase arrived. Ezbuy ask for proof of measurement to show wrong size, which i ask to check back as item has been returned.
Received email from Ezbuy claiming item has been disposed.What kind of business is this???
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."