ordered - 9jan ETA - 23jan 23jan - recieved email from Ezbuy saying parcel has been picked for random inspection on 23jan.will take 3-5 days to process.

ok. 29jan - recieved email from Ezbuy saying parcel will be delayed due to parcel being mistakenly directed to KL by logistics company. a few hours later - recieved another email from Ezbuy saying parcel has been picked for random inspection. AGAIN.

what kinda *** auto excuse system is Ezbuy having? anytime a parcel gets delayed they auto send this random inspection bullshit. when its clearly delayed because of their *** up sending it to KL. just put there random inspection 30 days la.

try harder with your excuses la. dont even have any compensation from them just one auto bot sorry message.

called up the customer service also keep blaming the china logisitics side.wasting my *** time.

Review about: Ezbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Hi I am affected by the above too.

Very pissed as I am relying on this parcel before my travel to Korea.All winter clothing .

Due to travel by CNY. Darn worried if it can even reach me on time. Else I will be left without my winter wear.

Would like to request them to compensate me total value to purchase locally if they fail to deliver it to me anytime soon.

Your package is urgent too?