2.3

I would just like to comment that the online chat service (via app) is really, really bad. For simple requests, they are alright.

But if it's a bit complicated or requires some problem solving, I will advise you to email them instead. Somehow, the people who manage the email always gave satisfactory answers and assistance. I can't count the number of times I have been pissed at the replies given by the online chat agents. God, are they robots or just ignorant??

Another issue I met before was when they deducted the money from my prepay straight without asking if I actually wanted to top-up that extra money. I don't know if it was just that one unlucky order, but I think that if anything concerns -$$ of your customer, please ASK. From that experience I have been afraid to leave extra balance in my prepay. I have been using ezbuy for about a year or more now, and even though there are times when I was really annoyed with them, I still continue to buy thru them for convenience.

With that being said, sometimes I really wished that I didn't have to rely on ezbuy. I hope they can see the comments and try to work on the issues they have.

I liked: Ease of purchase, Ease of collection, Convenience.

I didn't like: Online chat service, Some bugs in the app.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 24, 2017.

Comments