I have purchase an item during the black friday promotion with 30% off of shipping fees. The order took about two weeks.

But then i am patient enough and do not make noise. However, once the item has reached the warehouse, it took more than 3 weeks now, and it shows 'packing' still... USA ware house take more than 3 weeks (and counting...) to do a packing, and it is yet to ship until now. Complaint several times to ezbuy customer service, received the same feedback as: "sorry for inconvenient caused, we will help you to expedite".

I know this is their standard answer to the customer, but no action has been taken.

So, my item has been around a month, and the ordered item still at the warehouse. Yet, nothing else i can do....FOREVER waiting....

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ezbuy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ezbuy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Ezbuy to other companies on our site.

Comments