Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 19, 2017

Urge everyone to be alert on Ezbuy – DO NOT trust Ezbuy and DO NOT assumed your order will arrive somehow even with delayed, but please check your order status regularly. My order since 31-Oct-2017 with nothing received at all, no response from the queries sent and what shocking today 19-Nov-2017, Ezbuy had silently DELETED THE ORDER and the order status is nowhere, are they trying to tell the buyers no record show on their system?

Thank God I’ve screenshot before they eliminated it. Already lodge Police report and pretty sure Ezbuy will give another ridiculous excuse as “system error” or whatsoever purchaser mistake. Come on Ezbuy, do not take us as fool, such coincidence on this particular order only?

Shopping at Ezbuy become stressful and tiring as we won’t know what’s going happened next with the unexpected ‘surprise’ from them! No more relaxing for Ezbuy online shopping and we have to keep checking on the order status or else you might be the next victim.

Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2017

Placed my order with Ezbuy since 31-Oct and ETA is between 06-12 Nov 2017. What a pissed off Ezbuy have not ship out my orders as 12-Nov 17, even all the items are showing ready for shipment except for 1 pending inspection and for that order only a piece of dress yet they took long time with message given unable to find the parcel!!

And because of the irresponsible of their warehouse lost/misplaced the parcel, they have hold back my whole batch of orders. While trying to contact their Live Chat, u can see always with few tenth people waiting ahead, and there's once after long waited finally comes my turn, the chat suddenly lost connection, i then realised is because the time is reaching (but not yet) 6pm. So on to the ticket sent, no response at all after a week past. Ezbuy are just simply bad in everything but only good in cheating - will never ever self-refund for excess payment (i.e.

CN domestic shipping) if you didn't check your order and request from them!!

This is not the first time i encounter the bad services from Ezbuy, and i still go back to them for my new order just because i've paid the prime membership and i just utilised it till the expiration AND WILL NEVER RENEW IT ANY MORE. The $2.99 shipping might look cheap but eventually it is not, as their have already mark-up the item price if compare from taobao website, what's more they are ridiculous enough to collect 7% GST on those standard items, some seller also provide rebates/discount and all these will only pocketed by Ezbuy yet they are taken us as fool by giving this type of service standard!!!

Review about: Ezbuy Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad order handling, No deliver the service as describe, Ignore customer concern.

Comments

Same with me, 1 items with 'pending inspection & repack' for almost 1 week then impact to all my items there .. and now im still waiting for unknown time with 'prepare shipment' which is my parcel still stuck at their CN warehouse ~

Worst service ever .. i will not buying at ezbuy anymore ;(

jolene2212
to Iwed #1393476

Please check your order status regularly and saved the screenshot. I just realised they have deleted my order and nowhere showing under "My Order".