Turnaround Time

Placed my order with Ezbuy since 4th Nov.What a pissed off Ezbuy have not ship out my orders as 18-Nov 17, even most items showing ready for shipment except for 1 pending inspection and for that order yet they took long time and stated unable to find the parcel!! And because of the irresponsible of their warehouse lost/misplaced the parcel, they have hold back my whole batch of orders.

It was so difficult to get through their hotline. I called them twice and needed to wait 30mins for officer to speak. Each time they will say they expedite the order but till now no action taken. I also tried sending ticket to them, no response at all after few days..

Ezbuy are just simply bad in everything especially during Nov. This is not the first time i encounter the bad services from Ezbuy, and i still go back to them for my new order just because i've paid the prime membership and i WILL NEVER RENEW IT anymore. The reason why I utilise it.

Is due to my wedding and new house and now it totally affected my wedding plan. I will not want to use it again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ezbuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 18, 2017.

Comments